Pre ICO will end Dec 8 and Main ICO will be delayed until further notice
Pre ICO will be delayed with one more month until the 8th of December.
After that we will stop repeating ourselves ?. This wil guaranteed be the final delay after which Pre ICO will be closed.
Furthermore we would also like to announce already that the Main ICO will be delayed until further notice > 3 reasons:
1) Main ICO market is slow; so
2) we only want to go live with Main ICO once MVP is fully live with proven traction in market, our basic MVP is still on schedule to go live this year and we anticipate to cover critical mass in NL within 4 to 6 months from now;
3) it is likely we will not need a Main ICO anymore after closure of this round, other than perhaps for some more diversified token allocation.
We will reach out to all (~800) potential contributors in our ICO list personally in case of additional questions.
And of course you can also always reach out via Telegram!