Testnet video of the Attrace custom made blockchain is now live!
Following our announcement that Attrace has accomplished the first transactions on testnet, hereby as promised the video of the testnet in action.
This video might also help further explaining how the Attrace tech actually works.
It is a 6.5 min video, let’s see who makes it until the end 😎
Once more the Attrace blockchain specifications:
– Custom made blockchain developed from scratch in Golang
– Public chain stores unidentifiable verification hashes to track all clicks and sales
– Private channels used for direct encrypted GDPR data / information exchange between end-users
– Delegated proof of stake consensus
– Block size relative to transaction volume (1MB holds 3000-5000 tx)
– Block time approximately 750ms – 1s
– Network consensus time 30s – 60s
– 100-10000 transactions (smart contracts) per second
Next step is to make the testnet accessible, which will happen in the coming weeks.
Before that you can also expect some additional news.