Attrace Update August 1st
Following the timeline announced on May the 4th, hereby as promised another general update!
- Major updates in Attrace core (update network consensus completed, stability tests completed, secure node communication completed, etc.)
- GDPR-compliant secure channel system with secure transactions and dynamic smart contracts completed
- Testnet deployment completed (currently running 7 witness nodes)
- First versions affiliate UI Publisher and Advertiser side completed and live on testnet (will forever be under continuous development)
- Attrace blockchain explorer completed (allowing insights into the public blockchain, this part will receive more updates in coming 2 weeks)
- First external Publisher integration live on testnet: August 8th
- Publisher integration fully stable for scaling: August 21st
- Making testnet + blockchain explorer public accessible: August 21st (delay mainly for IT efficiency, to avoid hot-fixing and to be fully prepared for major attacks)
- Full flow closed circle: Advertisers can create affiliate programs (individual tracking links) on the testnet: August 28th
- Integration docs (how Publishers and Advertisers can integrate / API info): September 8th
After that the Alpha version of ERC20 – ATTR exchange will be released.
So we are taking some extra weeks for more test runs.
Once released, incl ATTR tokens, the Attrace blockchain will be unstoppable – literally.
So bear with us for couple more weeks – extend your summer holiday if you can so you won’t notice it.
We’ve basically already completed the network but decided it is not safe / simple enough to go live. To cover the extra weeks we’ve made a basic demonstration video for end-users. This will show more clearly what end-users can expect. The video is only 3.5 minutes and does not require a strong appetite for technical content so this one should be easy!
Next update latest on August 21st!